Manufacturing & Refining
In 1998, Abu Dhabi Crown Oil & Gas first started a refinery in Sharjah's Hamriyah Free Zone. It was the commissioning of this refinery that firmly established the Company into oil production sphere.
The refining SBU was further strengthened with a state-of-the art PLC based Condensate Splitter unit in 2006. The refining unit has capacity of 500 MT per day and has storage of 38,600 cbm to handle different feedstock and finished products. The unit is additionally supported by Port Terminal with the capacity of 35,000 cbm.
The products from the refineries are:
- Gas Oil
- Fuel Oil
With another refinery in Tanzania currently under construction, it will be used as a medium and heavy crude distillation unit and will help distillate products like naphtha, MTO, gas oil and fuel oil.
At Bitumen Division, Abu Dhabi Crown Oil & Gas focuses on manufacturing, storing and the international supply of bitumen and bituminous products from its terminal at Hamriyah Free Zone in Sharjah, UAE.
It has two 3000MT bulk storage tanks for storing and distributing bitumen. The tankage is very near to the jetty along the main harbour. All penetration grade bitumen can be supplied in bulk vessel, road tankers and in new or reconditioned drums. Abu Dhabi Crown Oil & Gas also supplies viscosity grade bitumen road binders, tack coats, primer and emulsions for the roads construction industry are produced by the company to meet global standards. The group is backed by team of professionals, implementing extensive quality control systems.
Asphalt (Various Bitumen Products)
- 80/100 [ASTM D 946-82]
- VG 10, 20, 30, 40
- Anionic & Cationic
- RS-1, RS-2, MS-1, MS-2
- SS-1, SS1-H [ASTM D 977-98]
- CRS-1, CRS-2, CM, CSS-2 [ASTM D 2397-98 and IS:8887]
Abu Dhabi Crown Oil & Gas is proud of its in-house capability to deliver quality products at competitive costs because of its own engineering fabrication and technical overseeing group. The company is constantly expanding its technological base, with recent addition of latest equipments to bring its laboratory to global standards. It adopted a comprehensive service model parallel to its manufacturing activity, meeting the requirements of the bitumen industry.
To help increase Abu Dhabi Crown Oil & Gas's product portfolio with petroleum products that it can market and deliver through its storage, shipping, manufacturing and terminal businesses. The Group recently acquired by way of direct purchase the Specialties Bitumen plant of Royal Dutch Shell at Savli, near Vadodara in Gujarat, India.
The acquisition complements the construction of a high capacity storage terminal for various petroleum products including Bitumen at Pipavav in Gujarat and meet the ever increasing demand for Bitumen Specialty products in West and North India. This High Technology will also supplement the Bitumen business of company from various terminals and depot in India. Abu Dhabi Crown Oil & Gas is today importing and supplying Bulk Bitumen from Mundra (Gujarat), Karwar (Karnataka), Haldia (West Bengal) and Kahipur (Uttaranchal). It also imports and supplies Packed Bitumen from its various depots at Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Patna, Kashipur, Kosi Kalan (UP) and Kashipur (Uttaranchal).
Abu Dhabi Crown Oil & Gas intends to be the leading and first choice supplier of customised lubricating grease solutions Abu Dhabi Crown Oil & Gas offers third party blending in UAE for industrial and automotive greases where the highest of standards are maintained. Our vast processing facilities, competent workforce and proven expertise enable us to process 1800 MT grease per month.
Backed by a quality-testing unit that complies with international standards and is equipped with modern tools and equipment. The unit helps its professionals check and recheck its entire range on various parameters such as shelf life and stability under different climatic conditions.
Its grease is processed using only quality ingredients. It guarantees high viscosity, is resistant to oxidation and conforms to international quality standards at cost effective prices.
- Calcium Grease No. 2 & 3: Suitable for general purpose and high loaded equipments and bearings.
- EP Grease: Multi-functional extreme pressure greases for prevention of wear during usage at temperatures up to 130°C.
- Graphite Grease: Used in gears, cams and slides operating at temperatures close to 140°C. This grease is recommended for use in hydraulic rams, plungers, slides, elevator, cables, leaf springs, life guides, pantograph pans, etc.
- Moly Grease: Used in medium to high-speed bearings.
- Hi-Temp Grease: Suitable for plain and anti–friction bearings operating at high temperatures (120°C to 250°C). Hi-Temp Extra is recommended for highly loaded machinery operating at high temperatures.
- Chassis Grease: Suitable for lubrication of chassis of all types of automotive vehicles (passenger & commercial), tractors and other heavy-duty equipment.
- Lithium Grease MP No. 2 & 3: Suitable for all types of industrial applications in steel plants, mining, cement and different engineering industries as excellent multipurpose greases.
- Transparent Grease MP No. 2 & 3: Suitable for all types of anti-friction bearings in automotive and industrial applications. It is also suitable for steel plants, mining, cement and different engineering industries as excellent multipurpose greases.
- Lithium Complex Grease EP-1, EP-2, EP-3: Suitable for bearings under heavy loads and high temperatures. They are recommended for steel, cement and power plants.
- Cup Grease No. 2 & 3: Suitable for general applications in the automotive and industrial spheres.
Abu Dhabi Crown Oil & Gas recently acquired Sah Petroleums - an ISO 9001:2008 & EMS 14001:2004 certified company, specializes in designing, manufacturing and marketing, industrial & automotive lubricants, process oils, transformer oils, greases and other specialties under the brand name IPOL in India and internationally for more than three decades.
This acquisition fits Abu Dhabi Crown Oil & Gas's strategy to enhance its standing as a global conglomerate operating in the oil space. It further consolidates its integrated portfolio by extending its capabilities to manufacture, supply and globally distribute a wider variety of products, from base oils to finished lubricants